We specialise in providing independent, comprehensive financial advice to empower our clients to understand and achieve their financial goals. We are proud to offer advice regarding Wealth Protection and Wealth Creation for both Personal and Business Financial Planning clients.
At InSync, we are passionate about People, Service and Education. We strive to always do the right thing for our clients. Our aim is to raise the level of professionalism in this industry and offer a sound financial planning practice that will re-establish confidence in the financial planning industry; as well as add value to the lives of our clients.
- To be recognised by our clients and peers for comprehensive financial planning advice.
- To offer clients the most appropriate & effective financial planning solutions possible.
- To build long term and meaningful relationships with our clients.
- To ensure that excellent service is always a top priority.
- To provide ongoing education to society & our clients about financial planning.
- To ensure clients are put in a position where they can make informed decisions.
Passionate about helping people, Sonja Linde started her own financial planning practice dedicated to providing comprehensive financial planning solutions that allow the clients the opportunity to make informed decisions regarding their financial planning needs.
Sonja Linde has an advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning from the University of the Free State. She has accumulated extensive experience in the financial services industry through the past 20+ years in various roles in the industry. Sonja has been an independent financial advisor since 2007 and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to InSync Financial Services; which includes (but is not limited to) Estate Planning, Risk Planning, Healthcare, Short-term insurance, Retirement funding, Investment, as well as Fiduciary Services.
Sonja has been a member of the Financial Planning Institute of South Africa, since 2008 and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional.
Sonja is also a member of the Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa